Monday, March 12, 2007

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" wishes to Kim and Earl!! Hope you both have a wonderful day!!

Love, Mom

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy, Anniversary. Happy, Happy Anniversary, Happy Happy Anniversary. Haaaaaappy Anniversary! (I actually have a little jingle in my head, but it is hard to put in words!)

Hope you guys have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Kim and Earl!!!! This is bringing back good memories of all the Moores walking down the aisle boo-hooing... ;-)
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Ok Jenny I know you were probably referring to me, but I only snorted at Melissa's wedding! :)
Thankfully I had my emotions under better control at Kim's (plus I remembered the "shut up!" warning I received!).

Happy Anniversary guys! I love you both very much!

Melissa, I'm curious to hear your jingle!

Jenny said...

:-) Did I mention snorting??? I don't know, I just remember lots of crying going on at Moore weddings. Not that I had it all together at Chad's wedding..... :-)
Oh well, it makes for good memories.

Lindsey Eason said...

Happy Anniversary - hope you guys have a wonderfully romantic day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto Happy Anniversary greetings! Celebrate and enjoy your love and commitment to each other! We love you both....Uncle Dennis and Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I actually had you pop up on my calendar today but mom beat me to it. Have a wonderful day! We love you!
Keith and Erin

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! Today's Anniversary consisted of Earl working late, me helping lil Earl sculpt a model of the earth's layers,and laundry. We are such romantics!! Actually, we are hoping we can do something this coming up weekend. Between baseball games, practice, school and work we barely have a spare moment much less an evening.

Anonymous said...

Kim and Earl,
Sorry this is late but I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your anniversary!!!
Kim, one anniversary Larry and I had no money to celebrate big so we took the boys (babysitter was out of the question) to a dollar movie and to Church's chicken to eat!!! How romantic can you get????
Love,
Teresa