Shepherd has become our official pray-er lately--just wanted to share with everyone how much enthusiasm he brings to talking to God. :-) Hope everyone has a good week!
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
9 comments:
I'm sure God and His angels were smiling down at that! I love that rascal SOOO much!!
That is the most precious thing I've ever seen! Jenny and Aunt Linda were telling us about his prayers and I am so glad that you shared them with us! Shep is one special little guy!
God is definitely smiling down at that! That is sure to be a "pull out and show his girlfriend" video one of these days. Very cute!
Oh my goodness! That was the cutest, most precious, and funniest thing I've ever heard and seen from Shepherd! You're absolutely right that God and his angels had to have loved that moment! What a treasure of a tape this will be to continue to play back and cherish! Thanks for recording it Linda and Dennis! It certainly made my day! Gina (Lindsey's mom)
That will just melt your heart! I even felt that "Pa" must be smiling down knowing that his great grandchildren love God and are being taught to thank Him for all that He has blessed us with. Shep is as Mindy said one special little guy. That really brightened my day.
That even made Will laugh and start saying "Amen." That was really sweet. Y'all will be so glad to have that on tape.
Those grandkids are really something special. I know it truly is a blessing to have your grandkids nearby. Teresa and I thank God everyday for Brandon, Hannah and Will being near. Looking forward to seeing Lindsey and the kids soon.
Love,Larry
How adorable is that! I know, I am a little late blogging! Chad and Lindsey, you have quite the pray-er in your family. Me and Maddie had to watch it twice it was so cute!
That is the cutest thing ever!!! He is adorable!! Love to all! Kim
Post a Comment