Dear Family,
Just wanted to let everyone know a little about our upcoming plans. Lord willing, Dennis and I will be leaving on Thursday for a ten-day trip to Europe. That is if my passport arrives before we leave! After signing up for this trip in January, I sent my passport in to be renewed as it expires in June. It should have already been here, but alas, it is not! As of this morning, it was supposed to be Fed Exed out at 5:15 pm. So we shall see what tomorrow brings. It has been a real test....so if you are going to need a passport in the near future, allow plenty of time as the lead time now is ten weeks. We will be going to Switzerland, Paris, France and Madrid, Spain along with a few side trips to nearby towns. Our band director, whom I have known for twenty years, will be our tour guide and has made all the arrangements. I will try to communicate through the blog while we are gone, but I wanted everyone to know and ask that you keep us in your prayers for good health and safe passage while we are gone. Our departure date is March 15, returning date is March 25. Love, Dennis and Linda
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dennis & Linda, You guys will certainly be in our prayers and I hope you have a wonderful time. We will have to get together when you get back and have a picture party. We love you both!!
I wish me and the kids could be there to see you guys off - I know you're going to have the most amazing time! Chad's keeping me updated on the passport dilemna - thanks for taking good care of him while I've been gone - sounds like he's been getting some yummy meals!! :)
We hope you guys have a wonderful trip - sounds very exciting! Be safe and we look forward to some pics on the blog. We love you guys!
Have a wonderful, safe trip! You will be in our prayers. Take notes for us. We are going to Paris, London and Ireland in July for 10 days while Blaine and Rachel are there with Harding. You have inspired us to get the passport situation taken care of this week!!!!
Love to both,
Teresa
Have a WONDERFUL time!! We will all be praying for your safety and good health. You will have so much fun...I can't wait to go back!! Love ya'll!
Hope you have a wonderful trip!! Looking forward to some great pictures!! Earl said to tell you--"How dare you use the "F" word (FEDEX) in this family. I tried to post comment earlier but I think I deleted it instead!
Post a Comment