Saturday, March 17, 2007
Hey Orange Park Family Members! I wanted to let you know that lil Earl is playing in a baseball tournament today in Orange Park. His games are at 5:00 and 7:00pm. If you are up for watching some baseball, we will be at the Bel-Med Complex at 455 Woodside Drive. Woodside Drive is located off Blanding Blvd. approx. 1.8 miles before I-295 Exit. If you are coming down Blanding Blvd, Woodside Drive should be located on the Right. We would love to see you!! Earl's team name is the St. Augustine Stars and uniform jerseys are navy with red lettering. My cell phone # is 386-937-3275 if you need more information. Love, Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, Kim! Just saw your post--thanks for letting the Orange Park-ers know about lil Earl's game--Chad used to play at Bel-Med, so we know exactly where you'll be! I'll have to speak on their behalf, though, because every last one of the Orange Park Easons are out of town this weekend--Mom and Dad in Switzerland, Lindsey and the kids in Arkansas, and Chad in Valdosta. Let us know, though, if he plays there again--we'd all love to go!
Hope the game went well--see you soon,
Love,
Jenny
Sorry we missed the game - Chad and I have been itchin' to see him play for a while now!!
Post a Comment