I thought everyone would enjoy this picture of Elizabeth Anne. The expression on her face goes well with her mischievous ways. She has been quite the handful lately now that she's turned a year old. She's just started walking and her new found freedom has given her quite the personality! Stay tuned for some interesting stories in the near future!
Keith
7 comments:
Oh, yes, I can tell she has turned one-year old! What a cute picture....can't wait to get her and Rauly together for a visit!
Oh, yes, Sister is quite the little character, but she is so sweet!! Mindy and I are going to try to get a video of her with her walker on the blog and Harrison on his 4 wheeler. Have a great week!! We will call sometime this week.
She looks so cute! Everytime I see pictures of the kids, I miss them even more. Tell Harrison I enjoyed his little monologue from Lightning McQueen!
Have a good week!
Oh boy, Elizabeth Anne and Rauly Marie are going to be quite a pair! Harrison and Shepherd won't know what hit them....
She's so cute!! We miss you guys!
That face is hysterical and my word - that cake is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see Elizabeth Anne in person!!
I love the picture. Just wish we could read her mind???? So cute!!!
Teresa
She is so cute!! She is going to give Harrison a fit now that she is mobile.
Post a Comment