Well, I just wanted to write and ask everyone to keep us in your prayers. Madison fell last night at soccer practice and we found out today that she broke her wrist. Such a good parent I am. I kinda brushed it off last night and even sent her to school today!
She will be fine; however I am not sure how much drama we will be able to stand! The prayer request is more for David, Jared and I!!!!! I am sure we will need the patience to endure her for the next 4 - 6 weeks. I told her today that we have been through a lot of fake injuries and now she finally has a real one! She didnt' think that was too funny.
Oh, well, I just thought I would share my day with everyone.
Love,
Melissa
P.S. Maddie if you are reading this, I love you!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Maddie, I am so sorry about your wrist. I am sorry that you can't play your game tomorrow, but I will see you at Jared's game. Take good care of your arm. Love ya!!
Hmmmm! I find that very coficious! - thought that might generate a smile out of Maddie. Sorry to hear about that. We will keep all 4 of you in our prayers.
Maddi Dahlin--You need to "BLING" up your cast!! Tell your mom to take you to Michaels for some sequins, bead, etc.. Love you!!!
Aw Maddie, I'm so sorry!! But I totally agree with Aunt Kim...it could definitely be a fashion statement! Love ya!!
Poor Maddie!! I'm so sorry that happened! I hope you're getting spoiled rotten from all the love and special treatment!!
Post a Comment