Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
5 comments:
Okay, I thought it didn't work last night, so I brought my camera in to work to try from my computer at work. Mom said she had seen the pictures on here and when I checked this morning, here they were. So here they are. Enjoy!
Melissa
What great pics Missy!! You guys all look so stylish in your winter gear! The pic of Earl and David playing video games cracks me up - what boys!! Thanks for posting the pics and I look forward to hearing even more stories.
Okay, was there another cabin anywhere nearby? Because NEXT year, I think the Easons are going to have to get in on this. :-)
Thanks for sharing the pictures--it looks like you had such a good time!
Jenny, there are actually 2 other cabins right next to the one we stayed in, so the Easons and the L.R. Siegels can join in! We had so much fun and enjoyed each other so much! You can go to www.watershedcabins.com and go to the Fontana View cabins. We stayed in #3. Let me know what you think!
Mom that was a funny slide show it cracked me up.I think sister is the most funny babby in the world!!! I mean just look at her little cheaks.B ut I will have to say I didn't realy like my pictures.(That is inbersing.) Although I have to say I can't belive I had all that stuff on my face and know one tell me!!! Next time I do that please tell me.O.K!!!i LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!
Post a Comment