Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hi!!! I am doing a report on Giant Panda's in class and I went to google to find facts.So when I got some facts. My mom told me to go to google video and she told me to type in sneezing panda so I went to it and I started laughing my head off.(te he!)So when you're done reading this go straight to google

love,
Maddie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddie, that was so funny. At first I thought it was the big panda sneezing, but then I realized it was the little one. Thanks for sharing that. GOOD LUCK on your report. Have a good day tomorrow. Do good on your spelling test. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

So cute - thanks for sharing Madison!! Hope your report goes well!

Anonymous said...

Maddie I can't see the video from work but I will be sure to look at it when I go home. I'm glad you are posting blogs now!! Keep it up and good luck on the report. I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park. Now go back to gamesloth.com!

Anonymous said...

Hi Maddie, Uncle Dennis and I both got a good laugh out of that....thanks for sharing it with us. Hope your report goes well....keep up the good work....we are so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Maddie, That was funny! It was even funnier how that Momma Bear went back to eating. Good luck with your report!