I'd like to invite all the girls (or at least those within driving distance!) to my place on February 3rd for lunch (yes, this would be a meeting of the infamous LLC). I have no other plans made yet, except for the date, so, for now, just let me know if you can come, or if another day would be better. More details to come.....
Hope you to see you then!
Love,
Jenny
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ahh!--the elusive LLC. February 3rd sounds great to me. Mark me down as a "YES"! Let me know what to bring.
Jenny, I am glad that you are doing this. I was going to try and do something for the LLC and get it started again, so I am glad that you beat me to it. Me and Granny will be there and let me know what to bring. Have a great weekend!!
Count me and Maddie! I have heard about this LLC and need to check it out. Let me know what to bring!
Count me and Rauly in! BTW: What's the infamous LLC? Let me know what I need to bring!
I'm so glad everyone can come!! However...I think we're going to have to change the date.
It's very likely that Chad and Lindsey will be moving that weekend, so how would everyone feel about meeting on the 10th? Let me know...
As far as what to bring, I'm going to ask that everyone bring something to put in a salad. Don't worry, I know not all of us are salad fans--I'll have a casserole and some other things to eat, too!
This is one of our traditions at work--in honor of "Seinfeld", it's called "The Big Salad". :-) It always turns out differently, and it's always good.
Here's how it works--I'll have the lettuce and the salad dressing. Everyone else will bring something else to throw in the salad. It could be tomatoes, onions, cheese, boiled eggs, pieces of fruit (apples and raisins are always good), bacon, almonds, pecans....anything that sounds good to you. Be creative!
Other than that, Mom's bringing a dessert, so I think everything else is covered.
Can't wait to see you all!
Love,
Jenny
I should be able to make it.
Post a Comment