Good morning everyone. Lindsey the video of Rauley is adorable. I can't believe she is walking.
I wanted to share some information with all the girls. Our women's ministry at church is offering 4 classes beginning January 17th. They are: Daniel - Beth Moore;
Lord, Where are You When Bad Things Happen? - Kay Arthur; The Five Love Languages of Children - Gary Chapman; Believing God - Beth Moore.
Jenny, Mom, Mindy and I have attended several Beth Moore studies and really enjoyed them. The classes are from 6-8 childcare is provided. I didn't know if anyone else was interested in attending so I though I would just put it out there. Jenny, Mom, Mindy, let's decide which one we want. On a side note, Nancy Moore is leading the Daniel study and Cathy Swann is leading the Believing God study.
Well, I just wanted to extend an invitation to everyone. Have a great day.
P.S. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Melissa
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, good, I've been wondering when the new classes start...
I'm open to anything, but the Daniel class sounded really interesting. But then, so did Believing God....
I think Mindy should decide. :-)
Oh, good, I've been wondering when the new classes start...
I'm open to anything, but the Daniel class sounded really interesting. But then, so did Believing God....
I think Mindy should decide. :-)
Oh no!! We are going to have to make a decision. And we know how that is with us!! I was all ready to go to the Daniel class (and Erin said it was a wonderful class)and I am reading her book Believing God and it is very good so we will have to talk about it and either one will be great. Thanks Melissa for the info.
Post a Comment