Just wanted to say how much we enjoyed this past weekend. It was so nice to all be together! Even David commented on how nice it was to all stay together and spend time with each other. I am a little sore from skiing on my back!!!!!!!!! I never realized how hard it was! I guess this body just wasn't meant to ski upright! I haven't laughed like that in a long time! I had so much fun with you, Kim and Mindy!
Jared and Madison are already talking about where we are going to go next year! Thanks, Mom for putting this whole thing together and keeping things running smoothly. I will try to post some pictures as soon as I download them to my computer.
Well, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed everyone!
Love,
Melissa
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
WOW!!! What an incredible weekend it was. Thanks to each and everyone for the food that they cooked, for taking charge and planning what we did (cause you know how hard it is for this family to make a decision), to the kids who were just outstanding in playing together and minding and just being the super kids that they are, for pitching in and helping to keep everything running smoothly and I could go on and on because it took everyone's effort to make this such a wonderful time. We definitely want to do something together each year, so everybody start thinking about next year and what you would like to do. We have been to the "top of the mountain" so we can do anything now! Everyone have a great week and I love you all!!!
We had a great time as well and looking for to the first (of many) anniversaries! It does need to be documented that Mindy and I are the Trivial Pursuit, the 80's champs! I'm afraid Earl and David just can't hang with the big dogs. If they only had more questions on Tammy Faye or Yentle, they may have pulled it off! Sorry guys!
I'm so glad y'all had such a good time--I'm jealous! Can't wait to hear more about it and to see some pictures! And 80's Trivial Pursuit?? We've got to have a tournament next Thanksgiving....
Love,
Jenny
I had SUCH a blast this weekend!! Skiing with Missy and Kim was a trip, I agree - I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. If it weren't for Earl and David, we would probably still be on our backs. Keith was the best partner in Trivial Pursuit - we kicked some Jibouti (ok I have no idea how to spell that)! I still think it's amazing that everyone got along so well and I can't wait to do it again next year. I love all of you guys so much!!
Oh and...
For the pie.
Joey.
Buttafucco.
We had a FANTASTIC time also! Well, at least once we got to the top of the mountain. I have decided that I am best suited for flat ground. Skiing was a BLAST!! Melissa, David, and Mindy had me laughing so hard, I thought I was going to wet myself. I am laughing now as I think about it. Melissa, maybe you should try the Luge next year. David, Cataloochee called and they want their fence back--HAHA!
I'm glad (but not surprised) to hear that everyone had an amazing time!!! I can just picture everything ya'll did and said - can't wait to see actual pics!!
WOW!!!!! That was some trip all all say.It was so much fun.I had a blast.But I would have to say skiing is not my familys thing.What do you think?I think next time my mom and me better leave skiing to the pro what do you think. (HA HA HE HE)I can't thank anoth for what you did the cabbin was alsome!!! And yes me and Jared are thinking of some place to go and I will let you know(and of corse the cossin will have to know)when we think of somthing.I love you all very very much!!!
Ok - this is off the subject of vacation, but can I just say how much I love Madison?!! Chad and I just read her comment and then started reminiscing about our wedding and how adorable she was as our flower girl!! She's growing in to such a sweet and beautiful young lady and we couldn't be prouder of her!!
Post a Comment