Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just wanted everyone to know that I talked to Uncle Eddie tonight and he had gotten the report from his CT scan last Tuesday. It showed that his head was clear but there are still tumors in his left lung. He did not say how many, he only said it was "full". He will begin chemo tomorrow - one day a week for 2 hours. He did not know how long he would have to take it, the dr. said they would reevaluate again in about 4 months. His red blood cells were low which was causing him to feel tired. Just continue to keep him in your prayers and I will let you know when I talk to him again. Hope everyone has a good week.


Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Nancy! Looking forward to seeing ya'll tomorrow! Did Missy or Kim have a preference as for which restaraunt?