Wednesday, January 03, 2007



Hey everyone. I hope everyone had a great new year. I finally figured out how to publish a slide (I think!) Thanksk to Mindy! I posted some pics of our New York Trip. We had a really good time. We didn't get to do everything we wanted, but we enjoyed it. The kids were able to go skating at Rockefeller Center (which we only had to wait in line for 25 minutes!). They really enjoyed that.

After Christmas, we went up to Keith and Erin's and spent a couple of days with them. We went to Desoto Caverns. It was really neat. We enjoyed getting to play with Harrison and Sister. You should see Harrison after eating Krispy Kreme's. He put on quite a show for us. He was the donut man. The more we laughed, the more he entertained.

Thanks Keith and Erin for putting up with us. We really enjoyed.

Enjoy the pictures!

love,
Melissa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just realized that some of my pictures require the turning of one's head to the side. Sorry about that. You will have to forgive me. It was my first try!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, thanks for the pictures. They were all so good. I am so glad that ya'll had a good time. Ya'll are just becoming the travelers! Looking forward to being with everybody next week. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics!! Madison and Elizabeth-Anne's matching outfits are too cute!! So glad you guys had a great vacation and how fun that both families got to meet up together in NY - wish we could've been there to see Harrison's entertainment at the donut shop! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We had a great time with you and started missing you when you pulled out of the driveway. Looking forward to next week! Maybe there's a Krispy Kreme near the cabin so Harrison can perform the 2nd act - ha!

Anonymous said...

Sure enjoyed the pictures of your trip....we'll have to get together and see all your pictures and I'm sure you have some stories to tell! Also, thanks for the kind thoughts and poem regarding Poochie....love to you all!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, sounds like a good trip! I'm glad you had a good time--can't wait to hear more about it. Sooner or later, we're going to have to meet for lunch!!