Saturday, January 20, 2007
Just wanted to let everyone know that Johnny and Wanda have invited everyone to their house for a fish fry on Saturday, February 24. Johnny said that they would probably have it maybe around 1 or 2 pm. Billy is bringing the fish and I guess that everyone will just bring a dish. The first thing is to get a head count, so if you think you can make it let me know and I will relay the count to Wanda and find out what we need to bring. Hope everybody can make it. Nancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
The Easons (I think all of us) are planning to be there....that would be 5 adults, 2 kids. Sounds like a really good time....
Nancy - I talked to Jenny about having lunch with you and Granny in St.Augustine one day this week, but things have been so crazy with the closing that I think we might need to wait until next week. Is there any particular day that would be better for you and Granny?...or, if you think that Granny wouldn't want to get out than I can bring the kiddo's to Palatka. Let me know - can't wait to talk to you about the trip!
Lindsey, That sounds great! I have to work at the school next Monday thru Wednesday, but we could do it on Thursday which would work for us because I have to take Granny to St. Augustine to get blood work before her dr. appointment on Feb. 8 and we could just do it that morning and then meet ya'll for lunch. Let me know if that will work for you and if not we can do it on Friday. Have a great day!
Well that sounds great to me! Jenny - would Thursday next week for lunch work for you?
OH - and I should have said this in the very beginning, but if anyone else would be available to join us and would want to than we'd LOVE to have you! I just assumed that everyone else would be working.
Count me in. Let me know what time!
Hi Mom! We will try to make it. Earl is scheduled to play in a baseball tournament that weekend but we will be there if we can. Lindsey, I should be able to make the lunch date next Thursday. Thanks for the invite.
We wish we could be there. We'll see the following week, though!
Nancy -
I talked to Jenny and she said her day was flexible so we'll just plan on working around Granny's doctor appointment. Let me know what time would be good for you two and than we'll let Missy and Kim know when and where we'll meet! Thanks and c-ya tonight!!
Lindsey, Granny doesn't have an appointment on Thursday, Feb. 1 if that is the day we are talking about. Her appointment is the next Thursday, Feb. 8. We were going to do her blood work on Feb. 1 so they could get it to the dr. office by the 8th. So if everyone can meet next Thursday, Feb. 1 that is great with us and just make it easy on those who are working as to the time. We are flexible. Just let me know and that way we will know what time to go to St. Augustine. Looking forward to being with everybody (except Mindy who will be missed).
Ok - so Nancy, Jenny and I talked and narrowed the restaraunt options to Chick-Fil-A (if you want fast food) or Chili's (if you want a lil' fancier!). Kim and Missy - do ya'll have any preference? Also - we decided on 11am to meet - does that work for you guys?...if it doesn't than we can change it. Let Nancy know if you can! Lookin' forward to seeing ya'll!!
Post a Comment