"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15 We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
Hey Kim, good to hear from you! Love the pictures....Aunt Linda
Alec looks great in his uniform. I guess one day we will be taking pictures of Will in a Razorback uniform.Hannah
Nice Heisman pose, Alec!
Wow - Alec is such a looker! Better watch out...he'll be stealin' the girls in that football uniform!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Kim, good to hear from you! Love the pictures....Aunt Linda
Alec looks great in his uniform. I guess one day we will be taking pictures of Will in a Razorback uniform.
Hannah
Nice Heisman pose, Alec!
Wow - Alec is such a looker! Better watch out...he'll be stealin' the girls in that football uniform!
Post a Comment