Thought all of you Veggie Tales fans might be interested in this...I ran across it on the Internet today-
This is Phil Vischer's blog--he's the creator of Veggie Tales. This entry gives some good background about the new Veggie Tales show that NBC is airing on Saturday mornings and how NBC handled Veggie Tales' emphasis on God and Christianity:
http://www.philvischer.com/index.php/?p=57
Hope everyone has a good week!
Jenny
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This might be more my speed than "Lost"! :)
Teresa
Jenny, thanks for sharing that website. How very sad that there are those who are so intimidated by God and will go to any lengths to remove His name and influence from a children's cartoon. All of my grandchildren have listened to Veggie Tales (some still listen to them) since they were babies. I have a stack of cds in the van that we still listen to. See you Wednesday night. Have a great day tomorrow!
You know Shepherd loves Veggie Tales - along with Nana Bear, he sleeps with Bob the Tomato and Junior! :) I'm just happy that NBC would be willing to promote a clean-cut show,...although I would rather have the Godly influence along with it! (Nancy - Shep love the Veggie Tales Worship C.D. and I just recently bought the silly songs c.d. to add to our collection!)
Post a Comment