Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Siegel Family On this day in 1976 at 10:03 am, Dennis and I were blessed with our firstborn. She has continued to bless our lives through the years in many ways. Her tender heart that continually seeks the will of God in her life is an example to us each day. She has touched many lives in her quiet, unassuming way. Jenny, we wish you a fun-filled day....thank you for being the wonderful daughter you have been! Love, Mom and Dad

12 comments:

The Siegel Family said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny!!!!
Love,
Larry & Teresa

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jenny!! Enjoyed being with you last night. Have a great time in New York!! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to add that this whole family has truly been blessed by having Jenny as a part of it. She loves this family and is such an example to me. May God continue to bless her and us.

Anonymous said...

Jenny, Happy Birthday! We love you very much and are so fortunate to have you as an example to follow!

I can't believe our little Jenny is 30! That makes me feel really old!

Lindsey Eason said...

Happy B-day Jenny, Can't wait to hear all about NY...hope you have a wonderful day and wonderful mini vacation!! :)

The Siegel Family said...

Jenny, have a great time in NYC! How exciting! The trees should be beautiful in Central Park. I have never been there this time of year.
Enjoy yourself.
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jenny. You are very very special. Murry

The Siegel Family said...

Let me try this again, Another Happy Birthday greeting and I know that Teresa would love to be with you this time of year in NYC. It reminds me so much of Pa. THanks over and over for starting this blog. May it pass from generation to generation.
Love,Larry

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jenny! Hope you had a great day!
Love, Brandon, Hannah, and Will

Anonymous said...

Welcome to 30!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed you coming over Wednesday night. We will have to do that more often. I hope you are enjoying New York. Take lots of pics and bring them to class one Wednesday night. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I posted a happy birthday comment yesterday but for some reason it didn't go through...Jenny I hope you are having a fabulous time in NYC and I owe you a dinner at Cheesecake Factory when you come home!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday:) 30!! WOW!! We will have to have a meeting of the "LLC" to celebrate. We love you!!
Kim