Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
4 comments:
More good ones. Mom, I am impressed with your slideshow!!!! You know more than I do on the computer.
Don't be impressed with me, Mindy did it. I am going to learn one day.
The water looks so unbelievably calm in every picture! Glad to see you guys had such a good time as a family - the kiddo's have grown since we saw them last - can't wait to see them again soon!
Looks like alot of fun!!! The children are so cute! Keith will have to teach Harrison how to make the large, elaborate sand castles with candles!!!!
Teresa
Post a Comment