


Hey, everyone,
I wanted all of you to know how proud I am of my husband. On October 1st, he completed a local 100-mile bike race with a total ride time of less than six hours! A friend of his from college rode with him. Brandon trained for several weeks, and he even completed a 77-mile race a few weeks ago. He worked very hard and accomplished this awesome feat. Here are a few pictures from the finish line.
Hannah
7 comments:
How fun!! I know that must've taken hours of training - but Brandon always makes running and bycling look so easy! (I actually thought J.D. would be the friend you mentioned till I saw the pic of Jordan...hmmm...is that his name?...can't believe I've forgotten his name!) Chad and I have been wanting to get in to marathons...thought it'd be something fun we could do together and possibly even with the kids now that they make such great jogging strollers and bike seats for children - we'll have to get advice for Brandon for how to get started.
Brandon, how awesome is that! Hannah, you have every right to be proud of Brandon. I know that must have taken a lot of training. Also, congratulations on your new job with Alltel. Will look forward to hearing all about it. Ya'll have a great rest of the week. Love you all!
Great job Brandon! You should be very proud! And I didn't know about the new job until mom mentioned it. Congratulations!
PS:You may need to explain why your shirt says "Fast Girls"! (he he!)
Hannah, thanks for posting those pictures. Brandon has always been an extreme sports kind of guy! I am glad you are able to enjoy biking together as a family. As always, we are proud of Brandon and you (not to mention Will)! :)
Love,
Teresa
Ya Ya. I know that I am wearing a pink jersey that says "Fast Girls Slow Guys". That is a group of riders that I belong to. We ride every tuesday, thursday and Saturdays. It has been fun to ride with a group of people. The name came from a few girls that were kicking butt in all of rides so there can the name. Jordan, the guy that rode with me, was worried about ridding with me and the "pink jersey" then he saw how we worked together and the good time that we had. He was then very impresed. i have really enjoyed road ridding over mountian. less things get broken. I will be taking on a few more rides next your with our club. The group is in great standing with the city which helps our sponsorship and everyone remebers the Pink jerseys. We have been in the paper a lot lately and people have been asking how to become a part of the club. The police remeber the jersey and will stop traffic when they see us ridding by. So that is the story about the Fast Girls Jeresys.
That's okay Brandon. I know you can't post the real story behind the name on the blog.
Well, I tried to post a comment yesterday and it didn't work....I'll try again. Just wanted to say "great job, Brandon." Now, I will see if this works...okay, now I know why....I didn't see the word verification.
Post a Comment