

Just wanted to thank everyone for wishing me a happy birthday last week--sorry I didn't get a chance to say that sooner! Reading what you all wrote made me feel so blessed and so thankful to be a part of this family.
I had a great trip to NY--I was staying with a friend of mine who lives in Manhattan, so I had my own personal tour guide and got to see so much of the city. The pictures are of Central Park--Teresa, you've got to go in the fall! The trees were beautiful--they weren't at their peak, but we saw lots of yellow and some red.
Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much I love and appreciate you all, and how much all of your messages meant to me on my THIRTIETH birthday....I still can't quite believe it.....
6 comments:
Jenny, so glad that you had a good time. The pictures are just beautiful! Have a great week. See you Wednesday!
Jenny, great pictures! if I'm not mistaken, there is a restaurant on that lake (can't remember the name - maybe something with "house" in the name??) Anyway, Erin and I went last year and liked CP. We tried to go to Serendipity (according to Erin, it was one of Oprah's favorites - woo hoo!) but the place was no bigger than our bedroom so you had to wait outside, there was a three hour wait and it was raining! - Needless to say, the "Murry" in me kicked in so we headed to Times Square to eat. Your pictures make us miss it!
Jenny, your pictures are beautiful. Sorry about the belated birthday wishes (I posted comment today). I have got to get better about logging on. I want to go to Serendipity (did you see the movie?)--Have a wonderful day!!
Beautiful pictures, Jenny!!! Thanks for sharing them. It is prettier in the fall than I had imagined.
Keith, it is called the "Boathouse", I believe.
Serendipity is suppose to have frozen hot chocolate! Yum!
I love NYC!
Teresa
Apparently the frozen hot chocolate is worth it based on the long wait. It is the Boathouse (thanks Teresa!). We tried to go there for brunch but it was closed. We probably ended up going back to TS to eat again (ha!)
We talked about going to Serendipity, but May told me about the lines....and, you know, I'm not really into waiting for food. Even if it is good food. But....Granny and I watched "Paula's Party" on the Food Network a few weeks ago and Paula made Serendipity's frozen hot chocolate--the theme of the show was CHOCOLATE. Yum!!!
Post a Comment