Thursday, October 05, 2006
The Siegel Family This is not a "Lost" comment as I am totally "lost" as far as "Lost" goes! However, I did want to share a Shepherd story! Chad, Lindsey, Shepherd and Rauly spent Saturday night with us, and we all were in the church service together Sunday morning. I took a few little books to entertain Shepherd and Rauly....one of them being a book called Jesus and the 12 Dudes. I had read it to Shepherd before, so he was familiar with it. When he wasn't putting visitor stickers all over me, he was sitting between his Grandpa and me "reading" his book. The sermon happened to be the calling of the 12 disciples which went right along with Shepherd's book. When the sermon got to the calling of Levi, Dennis whispered (a little loudly) to Shepherd, "where is Levi?" Shepherd looked very sternly at his Grandpa and said....SHSHSHSHSHSH! So Grandpa blushed and behaved himself the rest of the service! Love to all, Grandma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Linda- That is so funny - I was so busy dealin' with Rauly and Kayden that I was clueless as to what was going on with Shepherd during the sermon. Glad to hear he understands he needs to be quiet during the sermon! :)
Post a Comment