OK I am lost on "LOST"!!!! Refresh my memory--who is Alex? who is Penny? Sun's baby's father is the guy she had an affair with--I think. I definitely agree that Libby plays a key part in all of this. This season has me completely confused. Do you think that Sun or Jin's families are connected to the Dharma initiative in some way--the guy who is in all of the film reels looks to be Asian. What do you think? Also, something tells me we have not seen the last of Michael and Walt--here's a theory--remember the milk carton with Walt's picture on it as a missing child? I think that Michael kidnapped Walt because he did not want his mother to take him out of the country--the milk carton came to be when one of the planes dropped supplies to the island and Desmond put it away--which means that the supplies have to be coming from someone or somewhere in touch with the outside world and current events. Just a theory!!
On a different note--have any of you watched "The Nine"?--it comes on after Lost. Great show!!
Kim
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
But I thought that Walt ended up going home with Micheal because Walt's mom died...I thought I remembered Micheal being contacted to come get Walt because Walt's step-dad was freaked out by Walt's powers and he no longer wanted to raise him. (Remember he could do things with his mind?!) Oh - and Chad and I did watch the Nine twice...pretty good!
Hmmmm....interesting theory, Kim....do we ever see anything about his mom's funeral or anything? Maybe she was just sick and the stepdad got rid of him and then told the mom he was kidnapped?
Here's something to keep you busy for a few hours... http://www.lostpedia.com
Click on "Main Characters", "The Others", etc. to find out pretty much anything you ever wanted to know about Lost, including theories....
I've got to get a life. :-)
Ooohhh...you guys think much deeper than I do about this show! Good theory - maybe Walts step-dad just figured out a way to get Walt out of the house, but the mom was unaware! And Kim - I have no clue who Alex is either?!
Alex is Rousseau's daughter--the one who was taken by the Others as a baby. She's the one who helped Claire escape and who was talking to Kate from the trees while Kate was chopping rocks.
Oh, and Lindsey, you know I'm happy about Kate and Sawyer, too! Sawyer won me over as soon as I saw him reading "Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret" on the beach with those stupid glasses on...
:-)
I loved the scene of Sawyer reading in his stupid glasses, too. I have always liked him, I guess because he's kind of a southern boy. I love how he calls Kate "freckles!"
Hannah
Sounds like Sawyer has won the hearts of many! I, on the other hand think Kate is playing them both.
Talking about Walt on the milk carton, wasn't that in a dream Hurley had? It was the same dream that Jin spoke English and said something like "everything is about to change". But it was just a dream, wasn't it? If so, then Walt wasn't on the milk carton in real life (like everything else on this show is real life!!). However, if he was, then I like your theory, Kim! His step dad could have concocted this fake death (while Walt's mom was out of the country, perhaps) and arranged for Michael to get Walt, then telling her Walt came up missing. The carton wouldn't have been that old since milk doesn't last long. Good theory, Kim!
Thanks for refreshing my memory about Alex. I don't know--this show definitely gives my brain a workout. Is it just me or does it seem that this season's episodes are just jumping all over the place?
Kim
Post a Comment