Okay, Lost fans. What did you think about last night's premiere? A whole new can of worms has been opened up. I am very excited to see what is going to happen this season. Ben, aka "Henry Gale," really freaks me out. Something is definitely weird about him. I can't wait to read about the things any of you may have noticed. Hope to see comments soon.
Hannah
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I only watched it once last night and nothing jumped out at me (I'll watch it again when I'm not coming of the high of getting to church, coming home, bathing the kids, and putting them to bed - actually Erin put them to bed while I paid bills!) However, we've now been (and seen) a few places we haven't been to yet (hatch below the sea, compound on the other side of the island, etc.). I will watch it again this weekend and hopefully post some insightful things then. I'm definitely hooked again!
Seems like I had a really insightful thought at one point last night, but I've forgotten what it was. Shoot.
I did get that Jack was being held in an old aquarium and Sawyer and Kate were in some kind of animal cage. Jenny, if you remember your insightful thought, let us know. I am trying to remember if we have seen the blond girl (I can't remember her name right now) before. And, how do they get their information about the prisoners?
Hannah
Was the blond girl the same girl that dated Desmond? I need to go back and watch that ep. I do think we have seen her before. There's a good blog website to visit (www.oceanicflight815.com). Some of the bloggers have good scoop!
Oooh - if Keith is right about that being Desmond's girlfriend, I'd be SO excited! This show has got to be the best friggin' show ever. Chad recorded it last night so that we could watch it again - hopefully while Jenny is here this weekend we can have a Lost marathon! :) Is anyone else irritated with Kate's indecisiveness about Sawyer and Jack? She's drivin' me nuts - I think she needs to just pick Sawyer and be done with it.
I was wondering about the blond and Desmond, too. I should have saved all the episodes from last season, but we were running out of room on TiVo.
Hannah
Ok. I went back to the last episode of last season to see if Desmond's girlfriend and Julie were the same. They look very similar but D's gf answered the phone using a british/english accent. Julie didn't seem to have one. I need to check the name of the actress for both which will tell me either way. I'll post when I find out.
Chad, Jenny and I watched the last 2 episodes in the 2nd series and Desmond's girlfriends name is Penny - the chick on the island is Juliette...also they look different. Oh and does anyone have a theory as to what Penny was doing at the end of season 2 when they're in Alaska or Anatartica (some place very cold) and the 2 guys with her hear the beeping?...We think Penny may be either trying to get to the island or she may be part of the Dharma Initiative.
Lindsey, you saved me from doing that research! Thanks! My guess is that Penny was looking for Desmond (you remember he went missing when he was racing across the world). But right before he left, he saw Penny at the track (where he and Jack were running up and down the stands) and he told her he was leaving and for her not to follow him. And she said something like, "With enough time and money, anyone can be found". It didn't happen exactly like that but you were led to believe that she had a lot of money (there's something significant about her dad that I can't remember) and he was trying to distance himself (seems like her dad didn't approve of their relationship). I need to go back and watch that ep. BTW, what's with the "security code" we now have to type when we publish a comment? This is new.
Post a Comment