Monday, April 10, 2006

Good morning family. I enjoyed reading about everyone's weekend. Not much news here in St. Augustine. The weather is beautiful. Brandon, I hear you guys are coming down in May. Hopefully, we will get to see you guys! I don't know if I have met Will yet. That picture in the tulip field is adorable.

David is still recovering from back surgery. I am back at work. The kids are on spring break so they are at home taking care of him. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall.

Chad, I love the picture of Granny and Rauley. I have a picture of Granny, Mom, me and Madison! Four generations! Not many families can boast that! I am going to try and figure out how to post some pictures of my kids. I enjoy seeing pictures of everyone's kids. Well, I guess I better go and get to work. Hope everyone has a good week and you are all in my prayers.

Love,
Melissa

No comments: