Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hello Family,

Jenny has been hounding me to "get on board", so I'm finally here! I have enjoyed so much hearing daily news from everyone....thanks, daughter, for thinking of this and following through with it! You are a gem! Thanks, Nancy, for being our "point man" with Uncle Eddie. He is in our prayers....maybe this blog will be an encouragement for him as he deals with the difficult days ahead! On a lighter note, I would like to invite the family to our house on May 14. We will be celebrating mothers (especially Mom), the arrival of Brandon, Hannah and Will, and Shepherd's #2 birthday! Lots to rejoice about and to be thankful for....it has been a difficult year but God has been with us and has shown his power mightily! Please plan to be with us! Continued prayers for David and Missy in his recovery....WAY TO GO JARED! Belated birthday wishes to Brandon....it seems like yesterday when your mom and I were expecting you and Chad! Congratulations to MINDY who will graduate from UNF April 28! We are so proud of you! Love you all, Linda

No comments: