Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm so glad everyone wants to do this! It does make me feel more connected to The Family.(doesn't that sound mafia-like?)
David and Uncle Eddie, we're praying for you!
Congratulations, Jared! I've heard a lot about the Cambridge program and that's something to really be proud of!
If you'd like to set up your own username and password, you can go to www.blogger.com and do that--you can just use the username I emailed around if you want to, but if you set up your own account it will have your name listed above your posts, and you can create your own profile and your own blog, if you'd like to do that. You can also set it up to email you when anyone posts something on the blog. If you set up an account, let me know and I'll add you to the "contributors" list.
I guess that's about it for now--hope you are all having a good week!
Love,
Jenny

No comments: