Monday, April 17, 2006


Hey guys! Hope everyone had a great Easter. It was okay for us. We didn't see anybody, but we are looking forward to seeing everyone @ Aunt Linda's house. I thought I would attach a picture of Madison and Jared. This was yesterday before church. You can tell Jared is not into the dressing up thing. I don't know of anyone else who wears Crocs to church! But, I have learned to pick my battles! He's a good kid and that's all that matters. David goes to the Doctor tomorrow and hopefully, they will release him fully. He is much better and so far the surgery seems to be a success. He still doesn't have feeling in his right foot, but that should come with time. At least the pain is gone. Thanks for everyone's prayers and keep 'em coming. We always need prayers!
Love,
Melissa

1 comment:

The Siegel Family said...

What a good picture of them! I logged into your Flickr and looked at those as well...I have to say the one of "Pea" looks like it belongs in GQ. What a stud.

Love,
Mindy