Help Jenny. I tried to create a blog for myself and somehow when I log in for the Siegel family blog, it lists my blog too. What did I do wrong?
Melissa
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
2 comments:
Hmmm.....
I don't know, unless you created your blog while you were logged in to the Siegel Family blog....did you create a new username and password? If you just go to blogger.com and create a completely new account, I wouldn't think it would link it to this blog....what if I delete the blog you have listed and then you start from scratch and see what happens?
Okay, my comment yesterday never showed up, so I'll post it again.... :-)
Hmmm.....
I don't know, unless you created your blog while you were logged in to the Siegel Family blog....did you create a new username and password? If you just go to blogger.com and create a completely new account, I wouldn't think it would link it to this blog....what if I delete the blog you have listed and then you start from scratch and see what happens?
Post a Comment