Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Just a quick update. David came through the surgery fine. We are at home (yes, they sent us home). He is still groggy from being under general anesthesia, but the surgery went well. The herniated disk has been removed and he hopefully will start getting some relief in his leg. Thanks for your prayers and continue to pray for us as I am sure we (especially me!) will need it.

Also, just wanted to share some good news. Jared got accepted in the Cambridge program for next year in middle school. It is a high academic program that you have to apply for. He is really excited! and so are we.

Jenny, thanks so much for this web site. I am so glad that I have family that cares enough about each other to want to be involved with each other's lives. Sometimes I feel isolated (as I am sure you all do) and it is nice to know that we can all communicate together with this!

No comments: