
Just thought I would post this recent picture of Elizabeth Anne. I hope it makes your day as much as it did mine! Can't wait to see everyone this week! We love you! Keith
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
3 comments:
Oh WOW! Did you ever make my day! What a sweetie! Can our grandbabies get any cuter. Ya' think I'm a little prejudiced? Nah, just stating the facts. Thanks so much for sharing. We can't wait to see ya'll Thursday. Have a great day! We love you all, Mom
Are you sure you can't smuggle her on the plane?? She is absolutely darling...now I REALLY can't wait to see her!! Can't wait for Thursday, love ya'll!
Way too cute! She wants to come to Florida though. I can tell by the look on her face. We need to take Harrison to the beach while you are here. You should come over on Sunday and we can go to the beach!
Post a Comment