The Siegel Family
I love the password. Our mailbox was always decorated with half smoked cigars after Granny and Pa came to Arkansas for visits. I remember one time we were coming home for Disney World with Granny and Pa. We stopped by Wendys to eat. It was during the time the Wendys slogan was "Where's the Beef?" Brandon spoke up and said "Pa, where's the boofer?"
Jenny, I think your spelling is correct too!:)
Love,
Teresa
Friday, April 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-) That was the best word I could think of that we could all relate to....and that absolutely no one outside of our family would understand!
I remember Pa pushing all of us (probably me, Melissa, Kim, and Keith) on that merry-go-round thing Granny and Pa used to have while he was smoking his cigar...it seems like that's when the term "boofer" was created, but I may be remembering wrong....
Post a Comment