Thursday, April 06, 2006

Great idea Jenny! I love blogging. I haven't really ever posted anything but I read Mike Cope's blog everyday.
The Arkansas Siegel clan is plugging along. Larry and I enjoyed Spring Break in Destin and Dallas last week. Destin was very relaxing and great weather. It was strange just the two of us and no boys but I think we can learn to adjust!:) We flew to Dallas last Saturday to visit with the Becks. This is Rachel's family. It was Rachel's 20th birthday! They have a suite at the Ranger's games so we went and had a birthday party during the game. The Rangers beat the Florida Marlins 6-4.
Brandon's 26th birthday is Saturday, April 8th. We are looking forward to going over to their house for a cookout and cake!!!
Blaine is working on doing an internship this summer. Rachel and he are making plans to go to London next Summer for a 6 week business study.
Will is such fun!!! Of course, Larry and I will do anything to make him laugh!!
Please keep my mom in your prayers. She will have a 6 hour surgery Monday, April 17th. She isn't in the best of health with having had several mini strokes plus having diabetes.
Larry has called Uncle Eddie to let him know he is in our prayers! You are too David. And great job, Jared!
Guess that is all from this part of the woods.
Love,
Teresa

No comments: