Monday, April 17, 2006

Hello to all! Just wanted to say we had a great Easter but missed being with everyone. Harrison was excited the Easter Bunny came to see him! Of course "sister" hasn't figured it out yet. We are looking forward to Mindy's graduation next Friday! Just wanted to ask everyone to keep me in your prayers. I went to the doctor on Friday because I have been experiencing numbness in my right thigh. The doctor said it is most likely a pinched nerve causing it but wanted me to have a MRI done this Thursday to make sure. Please pray that the results are positive. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family to pray for me!
I will try to post some pics of H and EA when I figure out how!!?? Any suggestions??
Love Keith and Erin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who didn't know how to attach a picture. If I can figure it out, anybody can. I didn't know about your leg. That is exactly how it started with David. It sounds like you have something pressing on a nerve. Alot of times it will go away on its own once the swelling goes down. You may have a disc that is pressing on it. I am an expert now on backs after dealing with David's (and I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night), no just kidding. I will keep you in my prayers! We can't wait to see you and Harrison. You need to sneak Baby girl with you.
See you soon!
Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hi, Keith!
It was good to hear from you, and we're so excited that you and Harrison are coming down in a few weeks--it will be neat to have Shepherd, Harrison, and Will all together, and hopefully the older boys will be there, too.
To add a picture, log in like you're going to post something--at the top of the little window where you type your post is a little "image" icon--it looks like a tiny picture. Click on that and it's easy from there. We'll be expecting pictures soon.....
Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

I already told you yesterday, but I will be praying for you and I love you!

Oh and I agree with Melissa...we need an Elizabeth Anne fix! Can't wait to see you!

Love,
Mindy

Anonymous said...

Oops, Mom told me last night that y'all are coming for Mindy's graduation, not Mother's Day, when Will will be here...I knew that, just had a moment of confusion. :-) Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Jenny