The Siegel Family Just came in from Brandon's 26th birthday party. Hannah fixed areally good meal and we had a great time. Blaine and Rachel came down and will be staying with us tonight. I am a first time blogger. This is a great idea Jenny. Last weekend we were in Dallas and went to church with Rachel's parents at Richland Hills. In Sunday school class Mr. Beck ask me if I had ever met Byron Nelson. Of course I have not met him, and so we were introduced to him. He is 93 years of age. The guys in the family will know who he is. I am in the middle of track season and this will be a hectic month. All of us in the family who are grandparents know what a wonderful experience that is. Will is quite a fella. God has truly blessed all our famalies. Uncle Eddie is in our prayers as well as Shepherd. Thanks Granny and Pa for letting God work through you to give us all the love that you have. How about those Gators!
Larry
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I asked Murry if he knew Byron Nelson and he said yes that he was a brother in Christ. He knew all kind of golf facts about him and said he was a fine man. We will be keeping Peggy in our prayers. Let us know how everything turns out. Mom is doing well. Have a great day!
Love, Nancy
Post a Comment