Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hi guys! First, it's been said before, but it needs to be said again...Jenny, what a great idea! It's so nice to see everyone keeping in touch and it makes me feel closer to all of ya'll who I don't get to see that often. I love this thing! And keep the pictures of those cutie pies coming! :-)

I just wanted to ask for prayers for myself as I graduate (it's about time, right?)...I'm still at VyStar and I've been promoted to a management position which is good news, but my heart lies in public relations. I would just like to ask that ya'll pray for me to have patience and wait upon God because ultimately the most amazing plan for my life lies with Him and I want to follow whatever direction He leads me in. It means so much that I have a family that's so supportive of everyone and I really appreciate everyone of you!

I hope everyone has a great week and I'll be praying for all of you!

Love,
Mindy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mindy!
I will be praying for you....I know how hard job decisions are! But God does work everything out, one way or another, and the end result is much better than what we would've planned for ourselves. I'm proud of you and excited about all that's ahead in your life!
Love,
Jenny

The Siegel Family said...

Wow, Mindy!!! Great accomplishment.
I will be praying for you.

Remember what the Word tells us.
Proverbs 3:5-6 (The Message)

5Trust GOD from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own.

6Listen for GOD's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track.

Love,
Teresa