Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hope everyone had a wonderful day! This has been so much fun. Melissa told me today at Madison's soccer game that she really enjoyed it and looked forward each day of looking and seeing if there was any new post. Heard from Uncle Eddie this afternoon. He sounded much stronger than he did on Wed. night. He said they will implant a port on Mon. so he can receive his chemo through that. On Tues. he will have blood work and see his doctor and on Wed. he will have a full bone scan. He appreciates everyones concern for him. He will keep us updated on everything and I told him that we are continuing prayers for him. He always ends with "I love you all!" Will keep you all informed when I hear anything. Jenny, thanks again for thinking of this. Have a great week! Love, Nancy

No comments: