Got the results from my MRI today and it appears I have a bulging disc that's causing the numbness/pain - which is good news in comarison to what could have been the cause. The doc prescribed some anti-inflamatory meds and suggested a heating pad on my lower back. Basically, I just need to take it easy, which I'm not sure how I'll fit that into my schedule (a little irony humor!). Does this mean I can get away with not loading/unloading the dishwasher hmmmmm? Probably not but it's worth a shot! Thanks to everyone who sent a prayer up to The Great Physician on my behalf. The Lord has truly blessed me physically otherwise and I'm very thankful for that. However, He has a funny way of reminding all of us that we're not getting any younger! A heating pad against my back! That's what old people do!
Keith
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Don't forget the Ben Gay and Preparation H!
I'm so glad everything is ok, can't wait to see ya! Love you!
That's great news, Keith! Can't wait to see you and Harrison this weekend--
Love,
Jenny
Hmmmm....I'll have to try that.
We're thankful for the good news of it not being any more serious than that. Just little reminders "though outwardly we are wasting away, inwardly we are being renewed day by day." We are not meant for this life....we have a better home awaiting!!
Looking forward to being with you this weekend! Love the picture of Elizabeth!
Love, Aunt Linda
That's good news. But you need to be careful. That is how it started with David. You are getting old and you need to take it easy! Just kidding. You do need to take care of your back, though. You need to be especially careful lifting things. David went through physical therapy with his bulging disc and it seemed to help. You just have to remember that even though your back may feel better, it is still going to be easy to injure again.
I had a dream that you brought Elizabeth Anne down and I got to hold her all day! She is so cute! She looks like you in some pictures and then like Melinda in others! Can't wait to see you and Harrison tomorrow. The kids want to go to Daytona tonight and meet you guys at the airport! They are excited about Harrison coming!
Well, that's all! Just wanted to say hello!
Post a Comment