Friday, May 19, 2006

According to my calendar, I believe today is Shepherd's birthday! Happy Birthday Shepherd!!! (Someone let me know if my calendar is wrong!) We hope you have a great day today! All is well in the Ham. Harrison and I are going to explore some caves this weekend around the corner from our house. He's real excited about it! Sister is growing like a weed - cheeks are getting puffier (is that a word?) everyday. We had her belly-laughing the other night (Mom, Dad, we need to get on the cameras this weekend!). Erin is doing great, now that Elizabeth Anne is on a steady schedule. As for me, I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend next week.

Mindy, according to my calendar, you turn 16 next week. We'll call you to wish you a sweet 16 happy birthday! (Ha Ha!) We hope everyone is doing well and we hope to see everyone real soon!

The Birmingham Moores

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keith! Your calendar is right - Shep turns 2 years old today! Unfortunately, we're going to the doctor in about an hour because last night he spiked a fever which we've managed to keep around 101 and has been coughing all day. (That's what I get for taking him to "soft-play" in the mall.) He didn't eat anything yesterday and took just 2 bites of his waffle this morning...which if you know Shepherd, you know that's highly unusual! :)Since he's sick and it's his b-day, he gets ANYTHING he wants - cake, cartoons all day, and of course, endless cuddles, hugs and kisses!
I can't wait to meet lil' Elizabeth Anne and kiss her adorable cheeks! Have fun with Harrison on ya'lls cave trip!

Anonymous said...

I got on to tell you that your calendar was right, but saw that Lindsey had beat me to it. We can't wait to come see ya'll in 2 weeks, YEAH!!! We will sure get on the camera this weekend. Exploring caves sounds like so much fun. Take some pictures if you can. Mindy is in North Carolina this weekend visiting Matt and Katie. She and another friend of Katie's drove up there Thurs. night and they will be back Sunday night. Keep them in your prayers for safe trip. Have a great weekend. Lindsey, I hope Shepherd gets to feeling better. Let us know what the dr. says. Give Elizabeth Anne some sugar for me and a big hug for Harrison. Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, we will keep Shepherd in our prayers and I think that's a great idea to give him anything he wants! Any child who is sick on their birthday deserves that! Poor little guy. You and Chad are such troopers for everything that has happened in the past year. God is watching out for Eason family and will bless you in ways you can't imagine. Keep smiling and know you have a family that loves you very much! Keith