The Siegel Family
Just wanted to remind everyone of Sunday's gathering at the Eason home. I have counted 17 adults and 7 children. Let me know your approximate time of arrival, so I will know how to plan lunch and the afternoon. Brandon, Hannah and Will should be here around 12:00. I will have meats, desserts and drinks, so if you could each bring some dish to share, that would be great. Hannah, we don't expect you to bring a dish! We have a slip and slide for the bigger kids and something for the little ones, so bring their swimming suits if they would like. After lunch, we will have a little "Bob the Builder" theme birthday party for Shepherd. You might want to bring a lawn chair or two if you have them. Dennis has a little kareoke set if anyone is up to "performing" for this group!!!! You young ones with musical abilities....bring your guitars and maybe there will be some "pickin' and grinnin'. Kim, you are our official photographer! Looking forward to gathering together for some family fun! Any questions you can "blog it" or call (904) 276-2235. Love, Linda
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We sure hate that we can't make it! Sounds like a whole lotta fun! Keith
We are going to leave right from church so we should be there around 1:00. I am going to get some fresh corn and cut if off the cob and I will bring strawberries and cool whip. Mom was going to bring some potato salad and tea. We will bring chairs. It sounds like fun! Let me know if there is anything else.
Chad and I will bring brocolli casserole and mashed potatoes. Thanks for planning everything Linda - we really appreciate all the trouble you've gone through to organize and plan activities...it sounds like it'll be lots of fun!
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment