It is a beautiful day in Little Rock! Not a cloud in the sky. We have had several days of bad thunderstorms. Blaine and Rachel finish their semester exams today. It is hard to believe Blaine will be starting his senior year! He is making plans to live off campus next year. I think he has benefitted all he can from dorm life. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as tuition is concerned-yeah! Rachel is spending the night with us before heading to Ft Worth for the summer. She works as a nanny during the summer. Blaine got wonderful news yesterday. He was accepted as an intern for Alltel. We are very proud of him. It is a wonderful opportunity.
Brandon, Hannah, Will and Larry are looking forward to their trip! I am so sorry I am missing it. I know Larry will enjoy showing off all the wonderful things Will can do!!! :) It melts my heart to her him say "Mimi". Sometimes I don't answer so he will keep saying it!!!
We are having a special treat at CrossWalk on Sunday. The Watoto Children's Choir from Uganda is singing for us. All the children are orphans having lost one or both parents to AIDS. It is special to me that we are able to have them on Mother's Day!
Hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's Day! The Lord has truly blessed the Siegel family with some wonderful children that bring honor to their moms but more importantly to Him.
Love to all,
Teresa
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for your post, Teresa! We'll miss you on Sunday, but you'll be in our thoughts. Happy Mother's Day!
Hey Teresa, How neat that the orphans will be attending your congregation on Mother's Day - I'm sure that will be special for everyone involved. We'll miss you this weekend! Tell Blaine we said congratulations on his internship this summer!
Post a Comment