Monday, May 22, 2006

I have uploaded some Pics from Mothers Day, but did not have everyone's e-mail Address. So click on this-- Pics --- This should work. I will add more pics when I have some more time. But here you go for now.

Brandon

4 comments:

The Siegel Family said...

Sorry but its late, If you cannot see it, then Delete one of the "http://" in the address bar. For some reason it keeps adding an extra in there on the address bar. And if you do not know what I mean then get Mindy to e-mail it to you.

Brandon

Anonymous said...

Brandon - I tried, but it just took me to a generic page...I didn't know where to go to view your pics. Let me know what I did wrong.

Anonymous said...

Brandon, I had the same problem as Lindsey.

Brandon said...

Lindsey this was a link to the same thing that I sent you. I just do not have everyones email address. If you could forward this to everyone else that would be great, or just send me their e-mail address.