Friday, May 05, 2006

Hey there! WOW - So much has happened since I got on here back in March. First of all - congratulations Mindy on your graduation!! Secondly, we can't wait for the family get together on Mother's Day. Shepherd is just perfect - he's sprinting everywhere and jumping, spinning circles, and dancing every waking moment!! Since he's doing so well we're going to get him in swimming lessons starting Monday - he seems to love the water so I think he'll really enjoy it. It is truly a gift from God to see him acting and behaving like a normal 2 year old! Rauly is just as happy as she can be and getting cuter by the day! She LOVES Shepherd - and Shepherd LOVES her! He won't go to bed at night unless he's given her a hug and a kiss, and I tell ya, when he gives her the least bit of attention she just lights up! It's so fun to see them interacting. Well, Chad will get on later today and post some pics...if we can figure out how to do it. :) See you all soon! Love, Linds

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks Lindsey! I sure can't wait to see ya'll on Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»