Oh, the joys of potty training! For so long now, we have been losing this battle with Harrison. Fortunately, Erin had the great idea of sprinkling Cheerios in the toilet as "targets". Well, that worked for a while and then it was on to "other targets", namely ants! Unfortunately, the ants replaced the Cheerios and now he'll only go in the yard! Last week, we heard Harrison go out the front door and, usually he would come back in within a minute or two. After a few minutes with no return, Erin and I looked out and this is what we saw. Priceless! Hey, we can't complain. However, I'm sure the neighborhood association will be scheduling a meeting very soon! What's funny is the house directly across the street is for sale and some potential buyers pulled up this morning only to find our "new water fountain" fully functioning! I guess we need to change our last name to Limpnicky! I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend! Love,
Keith, Erin, Harrison, and Elizabeth Anne
8 comments:
Oh, that is definetly priceless! Well, at least he has the hang of it. He may start a whole new playground game at school. You might have to put up a privacy fence all around your house. Thanks for sharing. That really made my day! That will be a priceless gem in years to come. Have a great one!
Only in Alabama!!! Just Kidding. What a cute shot. That will be a cute story to tell future girlfriends. I just hope he doesn't get bored with ants and move on to something else. You certainly have your hands full. We enjoyed being with him so much last weekend. He was so much fun!
If the neighborhood association forces you out, I'm sure Alabama has some trailer parks where Harrison will be right at home. Actually, Alec used to do the same thing--at Sunday School, at pre-school, at Wild Waters--shall I go on? Are those "Jiffy" feet I see? Please ask Melissa, if you need definition of "Jiffy" feet--she invented that phrase.
That is golden! I sure hope he didn't have to go during his interview on Friday! He may have ended up in the "special" class.
Kim, let's just hope Harrison doesn't adopt any more of Alec's skills....such as his drawing abilities?
Kim, is this the picture you would like to cut and paste into the "grandchildren" picture for Granny? Ha Ha!
The above comment was from me, by the way. I don't know how I became "The Seigel Family" Keith
Love the picture!!! Looks like you're on your way to successful potty training. What fun! Enjoyed our brief visit with you and Harrison!
Omiword!!! So many parents wish they had ammo (pics) like that to pull out when their kids start bringing girlfriends or boyfriends home!! :) But look at the positive side, at least he's not going to the bathroom in his britches...Shepherd currently thinks that underwear and boxers belong on his head.
Post a Comment