Hello to All!! I had an idea (no smart comments, Mindy) that I thought I would pass along. Since we are all going to Aunt Linda's on Mother's Day and most of the great grand children will be there, I thought we could take their picture, frame it and give to Granny for her birthday. I know Harrison and Elizabeth Anne will be absent but we can paste them in from a picture that Keith and Erin will send us (HINT! HINT! Keith). I know among all the cameras in our family, we should be able to create a beautiful picture for Granny that she would love. Be sure to pass along to everyone so we will be prepared. I don't know if we want to coordinate colors or we can convert to black and white (which I love). It's not often all of the kids are together and I know this would be very special to Granny. Let me know what you think!
Kim
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think that is a WONDERFUL idea and one that I know Granny would love. Good thinking!
Kim, I think that sounds like such a good idea! I elect you as the photographer. :-) Now how are we going to get them all to smile at the same time???
Yes....great idea, and I, too, think you should be the photographer.
Hey Kim - Sounds like a terrific idea...I haven't put any thought in to what our kids will be wearing on Mothers Day, so just let me know if you have any ideas and I'll do my best to coordinate.
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment