Hmmmmm.....
I'm pretty sure today is Chad and Lindsey's 4th anniversary--so Happy Anniversary!!!
(if it's not today, someone delete this post.... :-)
We love you guys!
Jenny
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
9 comments:
Yes, it is! And Happy Anniversary to you both....we love you!
Wow 4 years! It doesn't seem possible! I still tell people how beautiful ya'lls wedding was. Congrats!
Thanks guys! We went to Lady and Sons last night...omiword! It was "melt in your mouth" good! Chad was able to get us reservations because he recently sold furniture to someone who works in the catering department and she wanted to return the favor. We waited 3 minutes to get in and the wait for everyone else was 2 hours or more! It was really nice. Say a prayer for Chad - he's flying to Atlanta tonight and returns tomorrow. Talk to you all soon - Linds
Happy Anniversary!! Can't wait to see you all on Sunday.
WOW, it certainly does not seem like it has been 4 years. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! We all will have to go to Lady and Sons soon. Congratulations and we love you both. See ya' Sunday. Thanks,Jenny to reminding us.
Sorry, that should be "Thanks, Jenny, FOR reminding us. Sorry!! I published before I proofread.
Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a great day today!
Happy belated anniversary! I can't believe it has been four years! I am just back in town and catching up on the blog! You go out of town for a few days and alot happens! Looking forward to the "Bob" party on Sunday!
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»
Post a Comment