Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name." Ephesians 3:14-15
We want to welcome the newest edition to the Siegel Family, Lillie Anna Eason! Welcome, Lillie Anna!
2 comments:
Jenny, I think that is a good picture. Mine did not turn out that well. I think that surely with so many people taking pictures that we can get one that we can use. We will see what Kim and Brandon have, but yours looks pretty good to me. How did the interview at Fleming Island school go on Thursday? Have a good day!
I think it went well...it's hard to tell. I just hate interview questions. The first one was "Why should we hire you?".
Um....I don't know!!! Because I'm nice???
Actually, I don't even remember what my answers were, so hopefully they came out sounding halfway intelligent. We'll see what happens. :-)
Thanks for asking!
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment