Friday, May 26, 2006

Hi Guys!! I know, I know-- been a little slack on my blogging duties. The kid's school year is winding down so between parties, field trips, baseball, and of course, American Idol and Lost finales (Keith, call me to discuss), my schedule has been full. All our pics of the kids are great. I am working on the picture for Granny and will post as soon as I have Harrison and E.A.'s pic. I gotta ask--Mom was telling me there was an anonymous contributer the other day responding to all of our blogs--She said it asked for more pictures and was very weird. Anyone else see this? Jenny, you know we have to be careful given our family name. It could be a "rival mafia family" trying to infiltrate. Only 4 more days of school (YEAH!!). Earl will graduate 5th grade on Friday morning and has informed me that he has a part in the program where he "raps". White boy rapping?--I sense black mail video opportunity.
Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday weekend!!
Love to all,
Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking the blog every day and haven't seen any anonymous comments - not that that doesn't mean they weren't on there. That's weird!

Anonymous said...

I am a huge Lost fan, too! I've gotten Brandon into it, also!

Anonymous said...

Kim/Hannah, We may have to start another blog just on Lost! I'm interested in your thoughts. So, is Desmond's girlfriend behind the whole thing?