
Here's the latest pic of Elizabeth Anne. Just thought Iwould share with everyone. We will surely miss being with everyone this weekend! To everyone traveling, we will pray for a safe arrival and return. We hope to see everyone real soon. Love, Keith and Erin
8 comments:
OH WOW! Did you bring sunshine on this cloudy day. Elizabeth Anne just gets cuter and cuter every day. We will miss ya'll Sunday. Just can't wait to see all of you. We are going to take a picture of all the great grandkids outside on Sunday so if you could take one of Harrison and Elizabeth Anne maybe in the yard or something where we can crop it in with the others. Have a great day and thanks for the picture.
What a cute picture....you will all certainly be missed on Sunday....we will look forward to the next time we can ALL be together! Take care! We love you!
What a sweet picture - she looks so peaceful! Chad and I both wish your family could be there this weekend! Tell Erin hello for me!
Those cheeks are just begging for sugar! We can't wait to see you guys again. And I noticed you haven't posted any pictures of your firstborn daughter on here...what's up with that?
Keith, she looks so sweet! I can't wait to see her. We'll be thinking about y'all this weekend!
OK! Am I the only one that thinks she looks like a little Murry? She is adorable, I love those cheeks!!
Dennis and I concur with Kim....we see a little Murry!
Pepaw, I think some people are saying you're a good-lookin grandpaw! However, I'm hoping Elizabeth Anne's chubby cheeks aren't so hairy when she's older!
Post a Comment