Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hey guys!!! We were sitting in our den this morning drinking coffee, and out of nowhere, Rauly said with full confidence "Daddy!". We looked at each other and I jumped up to get the video camera - she has been saying it all morning - we're amazed! She's just now 5 months old and she's saying both "mama" and "daddy"... one smart cookie!!! :) It's so neat...you know, you think you love your child so much and that it's impossible to love them more, and then they go and do something like say their first or second words, and you literally feel your heart grow more for them!

6 comments:

Brandon said...

I hope Hannah doesn't read this. She has been asking for #2 already. I am not sure if I am ready for that yet. This would just make her want one more.

Anonymous said...

how sweet! I'm so excited to see her and Shepherd this weekend! I was thinking and I haven't seen them since Christmas! Of course, I'm excited to see you and Chad too, Lindsey! and wow, was I like the Exclamation Queen or what in this comment :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could be there to see Rauly saying "Daddy"!!!! That is so neat. I can't wait to see you all this weekend!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Chad, I know you're walking a little taller these days! We can't wait to meet her in person.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what do you expect when she comes from such good stock. Aren't they all the cutest, handsomest, smartest, I could go on and on. Give her a hug and we love you all!

Anonymous said...

And your heart never stops growing in love for that child! See you Sunday!