Tuesday, June 27, 2006

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY to Keith and Erin!! I love you both very much! Have a wonderful day!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Uncle Larry! Enjoy your day!

Love,
Mindy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Larry - congrats on 8 years of marriage Keith and Erin!

Anonymous said...

Ditto from your sister....happy #51.
Also, congratulations to Keith and Erin....can't believe it's already 8 years! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Keith and Erin! Here's to many more! David and I want to come and see you guys in the next month or two. Our busy season ends July 21st, so maybe we can schedule to come up if you are not busy!

Happy Birthday Uncle Larry! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Anniversary wish! I can't believe it's been 8 years. Larry, Happy Birthday! Why haven't I realized earlier your birthday was the same day?? I hope you have a good one!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KEITH AND ERIN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE LARRY!